Shipping, FAQ and terms of sale
Making a purchase through our website is considered acceptance of the information provided below.
Please note: the following information and terms of sale apply to Glitterbomb Jewels jewellery only. Ohana Portraits are excluded; please refer to the Ohana listing for relevant information on terms of sale for custom portraits.
How long does it take you to send my purchase?
As avid online shoppers ourselves, we know that when you buy something online, you want it ASAP!
Jewellery will be dispatched between 2 and 5 business days. This is subject to change during peak periods.
If you need your order urgently, contact us before placing your order. We will endeavour to meet your needs, however resin takes at least 24 hours to cure and depending on which items you’ve ordered, further time may be required for layering, painting and gluing.
What are my postage options?
Glitterbomb Jewels offer a range of postage options.
- Free (untracked) - sent priority as a large letter (please note that this option does not include tracking). Glitterbomb Jewels is not liable for any items lost in transit using this method of shipment.
- Tracked ($3) – sent as a large letter with the addition of tracking and signature required on delivery.
- Express post ($8) – sent using express parcel post with tracking.
How long will postage take?
Unfortunately we have absolutely no control over the time packages take to arrive to you once we have lodged them.
The following is a guideline only based on our experience since we began trading.
- Options 1 and 2 in the section above typically arrive to ACT, NSW, Qld, Vic and SA addresses 3-4 business days after posting - slightly longer for rural/regional addresses.
- Options 1 and 2 in the section above typically arrive to WA and and Tas 5-6 business days after posting - slightly longer for rural/regional addresses.
- Express post typically arrives within 1-2 business days for states other than WA. WA is typically 3 business days.
Can I get my order sent directly to a friend as a gift?
Sure can – please contact us directly to arrange this or provide VERY detailed information in the notes during checkout.
Do you gift wrap?
We definitely can gift box your items, and we also have a greeting card option available.
[PICS TO COME]
How will my order ship?
Large letter postage will be shipped in a mailer like this.
[Wait for it.....]
Parcel post will be posted in a small box like this.
[Wait for it....]
There's a BUBBLE!
Glitterbomb Jewels jewellery is handmade, not manufactured by machines or Oompa Loompas in factories. That means there might be a bubble in the resin or a piece of glitter on the silver part of the earring. That is the nature of handmade. If you do feel like you can't live with it, please contact us to discuss.
What if my items arrived damaged?
We want to make sure your experience shopping with us is as flawless as possible.
If something in your order arrives to you damaged, broken or faulty we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible. If the fault is ours, we will offer you replacement or refund, or store credit to the value of 110%.
We will ask you for photos of the item. Please do not be offended.
Damage in transit
Unfortunately we cannot control how our parcels are handled in transit.
If your order arrives to you with obvious damage to the outer box, it is likely it was caused by Australia Post on its way to you. Please contact us as soon as possible so we can discuss a way forward.
Please take photos of the damaged items and the outer packaging to send through to us, and don't throw anything away!
We will work with you to make the best out of a bad situation.
Can I return my items for [reason]?
For hygienic reasons we absolutely cannot accept returns on any jewellery already worn unless faulty.
If the jewellery is unused, unworn and still in original packaging we will exchange or offer store credit for change of mind at the cost of postage ($3 each way).
We do not provide refunds for change of mind.